Fiber Optic Distribution Box is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with the drop cable in the FTTx communication network system. The fiber splicing, splitting, distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile, it provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building.
Max Capacity: 16 Core, Mini SC IP rated Waterproof connectors,
Into the largest cable diameter:12mm,
Output Port Suitable for Waterproof Connector,
(Model-1:Without PLC,4PCS SC/APC Adapter),
(Model-2:Without PLC, 8PCS SC/APC Adapter),
(Model-3:Without PLC,16PCS SC/APC Adapter),
(Model-4: 1PCS 1x4 PLC Splitter-SC/APC,4PCS SC/APC Adapter),
(Model-5: 2PCS 1x4 PLC Splitter-SC/APC,8PCS SC/APC Adapter),
(Model-6: 1PCS 1x8 PLC Splitter-SC/APC,8PCS SC/APC Adapter),
(Model-7: 2PCS 1x8 PLC Splitter-SC/APC,16PCS SC/APC Adapter),
(Model-8: 1PCS 1x16 PLC Splitter-SC/APC,16PCS SC/APC Adapter).
FTTH FTTB FTTX Network
Dia. (mm)Biggest Point
Installation Size(Pic 2)(mm)
|16 Core, Huawei Mini SC IP rated Waterproof connector||Waterproof||IP65|
|Output Port||Suitable for HUAWEI Type Waterproof Connector|
|Color for Port||IN: red NIX: green|
Mini Type Water proof IP68 dome type PP material Fiber Optic Splice Closure 2 in 8 out Fiber optical distribution Box
1. Total enclosed structure.
2. Material: PC+ABS, wet-proof, water-proof, dust-proof, anti-aging, protection level up to IP65.
3. Clamping for feeder cable and drop cable, fiber splicing, fixation, storage,
distribution...etc all in one.
4. Cable, pigtails, and patch cords are running through their own paths without disturbing each other, micro type PLC splitter installation, easy maintenance.
5. Distribution panel can be flipped up, feeder cable can be placed by expression port, easy for maintenance and installation.
6. The box can be installed by the way of wall-mounted or poled-mounted, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
1. Wall-mounted installation
Drill 3 holes into the wall based on the installation size, place the expansion bolt Φ7.5*40, place the box to match up the holes, and use the bolt to fasten.
2. Pole-mounted installation
Fix 1 set of the pole ring to the telecom pole
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.