CFO-16S-NAP is used to splice cable with max. 12.5mm dia. and allow 16 pcs drop cable with fast connector exit. Adopt engineering plastic in scientific formula with excellent mechanical strength, can prevent aging effects caused by cold, hot, oxygen, UV, etc. Can splice and connect the optic fibers in an aerial, pole, or wall mounting environment. Reliable sealing performance, convenient for repeated use。
Dia. (mm)Biggest Point
48 fibers 24 F/Tray
|Modified P.P+GF||No, of Fiber|
|Input Cable Dia||12-15mm||Waterproof||IP65|
2pcs round on both side: for 8-12mm
16pcs fast connector ports for drop cable
|Available Splitter||1pcs 1*16 or 2pcs 1*8 Mini PLC Splitter|
Mini Type Water proof IP68 dome type PP material Fiber Optic Splice Closure 2 in 8 out Fiber optical distribution Box
1. Widely used to connect or branch the outdoor optic cable fibers in-wall/pole applications.
2. Fully Mechanical sealing and re-open design, available for split with fast connectors without open the closure.
3. Simple inner structure and easy installation, is the best choice for the network construction.
1. Working Temperature: -40 degrees centigrade~+70 degrees centigrade
2. Atmospheric Pressure: 62~106Kpa
3. Axial Tension: >1000N/1min
4. Stretching Resistance: 2000N/10 square centimeter (1min)
5. Insulation resistance: >2 × 10000MΩ
6. Voltage Strength: 15KV/1min, no arcover or breakdown
7. Pressure in the water: 50m/72hours
8. Splice tray with optical taking-in radius≥ 40mm. Low optical loss.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.