The Fast Connector also is called "Field Assembly Connector" or "Field terminated fiber connector" or "quickly assembly Fiber connector". It is designed for simple and fast field termination of single fibers, without polishing or epoxy. The unique design is a pre-polished ferrule and a mechanical splice inside the connector body.
Assembly of the SC type quick connector requires only normal fiber preparation tools: a fiber stripping tool, wipes, and a fiber cleaver. No electrical power supply is needed.
Our Fast Connector series connectors are now available in FC, SC, and LC variants, catering for 250um to 900um diameter single-mode and multimode fiber types, including Multi-mode 62.5/125um and Multi-mode 50/125um. The single-mode versions are available with PC or APC ferrules.
Drop cable, indoor cable
Single-mode or Multimode
≥ 10 times
About 50 seconds (not including fiber cut time)
On-line tensile strength(20N)
Insertion Loss Typical Value
Mechanical durability(500 times)
Drop-off test (drop off height 4m, once per direction, totally 3 times)
Fastening strength of naked fiber
|Connector length||60mm||Cable Type||2X3mm Drop Cable|
1) Factory-installed fiber stub.
2) No epoxy and polishing required, No special tools needed when installed.
3) Allows up to three re-termination result.
4) Easily installed, Quick and easy fiber termination in the field.
5) Only 30 seconds needed to learn the process of installation and making.
6) Cost effective, Warranty: One year.
7) Fast connecting and repeat, No special tools needed when installed.
8) Can be made on-site without splicing connectors.
9) Eliminates cable excess length and pigtail splice storage.
10) Can be intalled and maked repeatedly thus avoiding loss
1. Optical fiber communication room
2. Coss connecting cabinet
4. NET EPON