Carefiber's Uni-Tube All Dielectric Aerial Drop cable is specifically designed for Fiber-to -the-Subscriber applications. It is a round, all-dielectric cable ideally suited for self-supporting drop-type installations as well as in lashed or conduit builds. The overall glass yarn strength member is used for additional mechanical protection.
1. Small size, Low cost.
2. Up to 24 fibers.
3. Uni-tube gel-filled construction for superior fiber protection.
4. Two parallel FRP wires and overall glass yarn to enhance tensile resistance. and protect the cable from mechanical damage.
5. Designed for use with inexpensive attachment hardware. Self-supported no messenger needed.
Aerial Span with 1% sag
|Short Term||Long Term||Short Term||Long Term||NESC Light||NESC Medium||NESC Heavy|
|2~12||6.5||35||1000||400||1000||300||80 meters||50 meters||30 meters|
|14~24||7.0||40||1200||500||1000||300||70 meters||40 meters||20 meters|
1. Good Aramid yarn has excellent tensile performance.
2. Fast delivery,200km ADSS cable regular production time of about 10 days
3. Can using glass yarn instead of aramid to anti-rodent