Carefiber's ADSS Cable has the characteristics of full dielectric, no metal, non-conductivity, small cable diameter, high tensile force, low linear expansion coefficient, and wide temperature adaptation.
1. Two Jacket and Stranded loose tube design. Stable performance and compatibility with all common fiber types.
2. Track-Resistant outer jacket available for high voltage(≥35KV).
3. Gel-Filled buffer tubes are S-Z stranded. Instead of Aramid yarn or glass yarn, there is no support or messenger wire required. Aramid yarn is used as the strength member to assure tensile and strain Performance.
4. Lightweight and small diameters reduce the load caused by ice and wind and the load on towers and backdrops.
5. Large span lengths and the largest span is over 1000m.
6. Good performance of tensile strength and temperature.
Rec. Daily Max.
Modulus of Elasticity
Heat Expansion Coefficient
1. Good Aramid yarn has excellent tensile performance.
2. Fast delivery,200km ADSS cable regular production time of about 10 days
3. Can using glass yarn instead of aramid to anti-rodent