Bend Insensitive Fiber Optic Cable is less attenuated when bend or twisted compared with traditional fiber cables and this will make the installation and maintenance of the fiber optic cables more efficient. It also can save more space for your high-density cabling in data centers and other enterprise networks.
|Cable Material||PVC or LSZH||PVC or LSZH|
|Operating Temperature||℃||-20 to +60||-20 to +60|
|Secondary Buffer Diameter(2.0mm and 3.0mm)||μm||900±50||900±50|
1. E2000 and E2000 APC optic connectors with metal shutter
2. Available in different fiber types including OS1/OS2 - G.652D or G657A1, G.657A2, OM1, OM2, OM3 or OM4
3. Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) jacket color coded to identify the optical fiber type
4. Available as hybrid patch cords with different connector types including FC, LC, SC or ST
5. Available in standard and custom lengths
6. REACH, RoHS & SvHC materials compliant.
Tie the line into the PE bag, the connector head position down, product labels affixed to the middle of the PE bag. The long side of the label is parallel to the bottom edge of the PE bag, finally put it into the carton.