Carefiber's Non-Armored Uni-Tube optical cable with fibers placed in the loose buffer tube. The cable core is protected with jelly to prevent water intrusion and migration, and covered with a black polyethylene out jacket. Two embedded FRP or metallic wires provide the desired tension.
1. Good mechanical and temperature performance
2. The high-strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
3. Special tube-filling compounds ensure the critical protection of fiber
4. Crush resistance and flexibility
5. Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength
6. Small diameter, lightweight and friendly installation
7. Embedded strength members provide desirable tensile strength. Compact, easy to install.
8. UV and moisture-resistant design.
|Short Term||Long Term||Short Term||Long Term|