Carefiber's Uni-Tube All Dielectric Aerial Drop cable is specifically designed for Fiber-to-the-subscriber applications. It is The ﬁbers, 250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high-modulus plastic. The tubes are ﬁlled with a water-resistant ﬁlling compound. The tube is wrapped with a layer. The loose tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable compact and watertight. Two parallel FRP wires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape. The cable is completed with a polyethylene(PE) sheath.
1. Good mechanical and temperature performance.
2. High-strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant.
3. Special tube ﬁlling compound ensures critical protection of ﬁber.
4. Crush resistance and ﬂexibility.
5. PSP enhancing moisture-proof.
6. Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength
8. Small diameter, lightweight, and friendly installation
Aerial Span with 1% sag
|Short Term||Long Term||Short Term||Long Term||NESC Light||NESC Medium||NESC Heavy|
|2~12||4.5x8.0||39||1800||750||2000||800||100 meters||80 meters||50 meters|
|14~24||4.9x8.4||45||1800||750||2000||800||80 meters||60 meters||40 meters|
1. Good Aramid yarn has excellent tensile performance.
2. Fast delivery,200km ADSS cable regular production time of about 10 days
3. Can using glass yarn instead of aramid to anti-rodent