Carefiber's Non-Armored Uni-Tube optical cable with fibers placed in the loose buffer tube. The cable core is protected with jelly to prevent water intrusion and migration, and covered with a black polyethylene out jacket. Two embedded FRP or metallic wires provide the desired tension.
1. Loose Tube: thermoplastic material, containing optical fibers and filled with gel.
2. Strength Member: two glass fiber-reinforced plastic rods (GFRP).
3. Longitudinal Water Blocking Material: Water-blocking yarn.
4. Outer Sheath: black polyethylene.
5. Small diameter, lightweight, easy for transportation and installation.
6. Duct installation or aerial installation
7. Lighting resistance
|Short Term||Long Term||Short Term||Long Term|
1. Good Aramid yarn has excellent tensile performance.
2. Fast delivery,200km ADSS cable regular production time of about 10 days
3. Can using glass yarn instead of aramid to anti-rodent